Instructions to authors
Before proceeding to submit your abstract, please read the following author instructions to ensure you have all of the information that will be needed to complete the submission process.
Ensure you download the A5 abstract submission word template as your abstract must be submitted using this template.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted on the A5 word template.
- Do not change the page margins or any set up features.
- Do not include the presentation title or the author names and affiliations on the abstract. (These details will be captured during the online submission process).
- The abstract must be one single page only.
- The abstract should be typed in 10 point Calibri font (do not use “bold” type)
- All text should be entered in sentence case (do not type in CAPITAL LETTERS)
- If inserting colour tables and images into the template, please keep in mind that these may not reproduce well on a monotone printer, so it is preferable that the images used be suitable for black and white printing.
- The abstract must fit within the space on the template provided.
All abstracts will be published in the congress app and will be published on the IATDMCT 2018 congress website.
All presenting authors must be registered for the conference by Saturday 30 June 2018.